Tuesday 23 February 2010

Gettin Messy Hands!

Firstly I must tell you how fantastic the whole team at Tuesday Taggers think you are! We have noticed a huge leap in what you are willing to have a go with since the new year and it really is brilliant to see so many crafters having so much fun with their stash. Give yourselves a huge round of APPLAUSE!

This week we would like to see you get messy! Quite apt since the King of messy projects is in the UK along with his fabulous team mates, I am of course refering to Mr Tim Holtz, Claudine Helmuth and Suze Weinberg. Michelle and I went to see Suze demo at a shop in Lancashire last week and wow it was Fantastic! She told us she was doing some classes at The Craft Barn later in the year so keep an eye on their website for that opportunity - You will really have an amazing time if you manage to go!

Talking of The Craft Barn - they are also sponsoring us this week. A £15 voucher is up for grabs for one lucky randomly picked winner who enters this weeks challenge and puts a link to The Craft Barn in their post - please do remember the link or you will not qualify to win.

First of our sample comes from a previous challenge winner Lynette - here's what she told us about herself.

"My name is Lynette Coulter and I live in Goodview, Virginia which is in the Blue Ridge Mountains with my husband of 37 years, Mark and our Shih tzh, Wicket. I am an Independant stampin up demonstrator. I love NASCAR, doing counted cross stitch and reading"

Here is Lynettes messy project.




Fabulous Lynette - thanks for joining in with us this week!

Of course we have more Guest designers this week too as well as our regular design team. Most have also photographed their hands or workspace to show how messy they got making the project too! So here they are-









Sheng










Blackdragon





Avril














Doreen





Sally




Teri





Jill




Zoe





Isnt that a fabulous array of different projects! Great stuff team thanks so much!



Now onto last weeks winner - The random Generator has worked its magic again this week and picked out number 33 which is Caro.
well done Caro please contact the TT email address about a design spot.

So all thats left is for you to go off and get messy lol! Pop back here and leave the link to your project with Mr Linky so we can pop over to see your creations.

Have Fun!










13 comments:

  1. Fantastic ladies, goes to show we are never to old to have some fun, not that I am going to show my daughter lol. Thanks for such wonderful creations, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls Rock, I l just LOVE working along with you all, so talented.....great work, Love Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done everyone your creations are truly anazing again this week. As soon as I get a chance I'll be over to visit you all.
    Love Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about deleting above comment, it's just that I had forgot to link the Craft Barn in my original post, but have done so now! I'll be back to look at all the lovely creations later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please Miss, I got VERY messy, can I join in??
    Messy time here

    ReplyDelete
  7. All messyness is welcome here :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Didn't take a picture of my hands, but for some reason I had ink just all over the place. It sure was fun and the results were pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great artwork from the design team this week, and well done Zoe on joining the DT!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoWzA, what fabulous DT samples ... very inspiring! And those are some r-e-a-l-l-y inky hands!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creations Design Team & such inspiration I just had to join you & get messy. Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Hugs Gez.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. great designs from the team,I forgot to put picture on my blog but will add one tommorrow as I am always messing with things,thanks to avril to for remeinding me hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found you through Gez's blog and couldn't resist the chance to get messy - thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x