Tuesday 15 June 2010

Lets go back in time to our Literary Past!

Wow what a great response we had for our last challenge again. We had 107 entries. Thanks everyone who was blooming with us last week. I can't blame you, we all feel the summer in the air.


So this week I thought I'll take you back in time and I (Ildiko) will ask you to make a Vintage Bookmark. I set the challenge and I had to put my thinking cap on as well. I love making Vintage but never tried to do a Vintage bookmark so it's not just a challenge for you but for me as well. Looking forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you can come up with.

I don't know about you but I really enjoy our blue froggie link. It's so nice to see your creations before hand.


Here's a fabulous sample from our guest designer Jan this week


Isn't that just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week Jan.

Now onto the rest of our fab DT's work.















Tuesday Taggers Vintage bookmark















They are pretty good aren't they. I always get blown away by my teamies creativity. Just put your entry in with froggie and we can come and check out what you made.

Happy Crafting
Hugs
Ildiko

9 comments:

  1. Wow what awesome vintage bookmarks dt!! These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful samples - love each one.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's fun to see my sample on your challenge blog! The DT samples are gorgeous! Thanks for having me as your guest designer this week, it was fun! I noticed the link to my blog doesn't go anywhere so I have a link here in my comment for you.
    http://jans-gonestampin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome inspirational work ladies....Im off to have a play
    hugs from Daniele

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the DT bookmarks, another super challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge, gave me chance to use my Grunge Paper for the first time. DT creations are fabulous ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed looking at the bookmarks, mine quite simple, but I like my bookmarks to be flat so they can be used in a book sad or what. Bee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm going to have to come back to this post a couple of more times to study the DT's vintage inspirations. I'm still practicing vintage.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x