Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feel The Lurrrvvvveeee

So how was the first month of change for you? Hope you found it easy to follow and fun to play along.

Those altered with wings projects were STUNNING and it is a real shame we dont have a prize for each one of you - So glad Random Org does the picking because it was just toooo hard!

So without further ado here we are with the winner of the Craft Barn Voucher you lucky thing you!


True Random Number Generator 10Powered by RANDOM.ORG
And that is Tina
Congratulations Tina. Drop us a line on the email address to claim your prize and let us know if you'd like to have a spot as a guest designer.

So on to this weeks theme which is "Feel the lurve" now I know this is a little predictable at this time of the year but please forgive me (Janet) as its coming up to my 25th Wedding Anniversary on yes - the 14th February.

My goodness where all those years have gone I don't know but with all the bumps and scrapes, highs and lows we have got to a magic number.

Now I don't know about you but I'm not that keen on silver stuff so I thought I would focus on Love so shhhh don't tell him here is the card for my OH!


and here is someone else who just celebrated her Anniversary yesterday a bit bigger - 28 years

Wow Tammylee thats amazing!
Tammylee won our week one challenge of this year - shes one talented lady but I will let her do the talking....
My name is Tammylee Newberry, just a little about me. I am a 48 year old that loves life. I have two grown sons Justin and Aaron. I have been married 28 years to my best friend Mike. I have loved crafts all my life. I started my first scrapbook when I was in 7Th grade. I was the Historian for my OEA club in High school. I design for IDIC, Digi's With Attitude!, Baby Buds and Craft Us Crazy! I am also a Card Stylist for DRS Designs. I have been on Bella Digi Studio, Mygrafico, Crafty Sentiments, Inktegrity, Fairy Knoll ,Stamping Plus Scrap N teams and Digital Two of Tuesday GD. Gotta love making cards, and I love what I do. I was just published in http://www.examiner.com/scrapbooking-and-stamping-in-national/project-runway-iris-folded-dress-contest so that was super exciting! Here is my blog address http://tammyleestampcorner.blogspot.com/, I hope you come visit!
Tammy has created a beautiful card for this weeks theme

Thanks so much Tammy and we apologise for adding your creation so late today x

and just to make TioT jump with even more excitement we have a brand new sponsor so please give it up for the fab online shop that is


who are giving the lucky winner of this weeks challenge this



Michelle from One Stop Cards joins us as a guest DT too this week, here's her card




Remember you MUST put a link to the shop to qualify for this weeks prize (visit the shop - its crammed with goodies!)

Our third guest designer (the good things always come in 3s) today is Joan who went wild with the theme and produced this fantastic work of art for us



Amazing isn't it?

As always my team mates have come up with some gorgeous and varied projects to set your creative juices flowing so here they are








Pat





Emma





Michelle






Georgina





Carole




front
back

Stunning as always folks!

So as we start month 2 I am going to give you the theme for our altered week so you can get thinking an mooching through your stash for ideas - altered art is the teams favourite but it does take longer to prepare so thats why we share the theme early.

So the theme is

"Do something with a shoe box!"





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous projects everyone :D Congrats on surviving 25 years :D Mine too this year, along with sons 21st birthday and MIL's 80th, so some special cards required this year :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun, and I would love to be a guest designer again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great designs by the DT. This is my first time at your challenge. I'm not sure if I understood your rules correctly; I know I link to your blog, so is it correct that I need to put a link to the store, too? I looked back at a couple of winners and didn't see a link to the store, so I'm confused now. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi everyone,
    Great work from the DT !
    Fab challenge too....
    Hugs
    susan X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linky does not seem to be present at the moment, so here is the link to my card: http://designeal.blogspot.com/2011/02/ooh-la-la-challenge-73-for-someone.html
    Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Fun challenge but Mr Linky seems to be playing truant:)
    Here's my card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I am sorry but your Linky is missing so I have added my card here.

    My Submission

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x