Tuesday 15 March 2011

Chocolate Therapy

Hi everyone
Had a lovely week this week having celebrated both my birthday and my 1st wedding anniversary and I thought I was going to get through both without having a chocolate fix when my friend Margaret saved the day with a lovely box of the Belgian variety!

To further indulge my little cravings (of the none crafting type) I thought we'd indulge in a little chocolate therapy but first here is the winner from last weeks challenge. Some wonderful tags entered last week but only one winner and that is

Carole

Congrats Carol, drop us a line if you would like to be a guest designer

So here's some chocolate indulgence from the team

Carole







For your last Rolo - Do you love anyone enough???









Michelle


Georgina




Emma



Oh wow I need some of that!
Hope you all have a wonderfully indulgent week with all you would wish for within it!
Bye for now

x Michelle






3 comments:

  1. Thank you girls, what a nice challenge, dt work is lovely. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooowwwwww......chocolate......... :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great challenge. Thank you for that and for the inspiration from the DT x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x