Tuesday 22 March 2011

Give us an inch or three

So what fabulous chocolate projects which left us all feeling really hungry LOL. We can only have one winner though so its a good job random org does the choosing for us so congrats to No 2






Well done please email the TT email addy as we would love you to do a guest spot!

Now onto our first "Wild card" theme of the year which has been chosen the the fabulous Carole. She would like to see at least 3 inchies on your project - to give you some inspiration here is Caroles project





Stunning isnt it?

We have also got a wild card prize for the lucky winner which will be a surprise we will announce next week.

So the rest of the team have followed suit. Its been a busy week for some of our team members so this post will be updated over the next few days as projects trickle in.




Janet
Yvonne








Brilliant as always team mates

Don't forget next week is the altered art theme which was to alter a frame of some sort to any theme - really looking forward to seeing those!


leave your inchies projects here with the inlinkz so we can come and have a peep




5 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Can't tell you what hubby suggested haha :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this challenge. Love the DT work as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Is that my name Mr Random thingy picked ? I think so - yes it's me !!!!!!!! Thanks a lot - I'll be in touch when I find how to contact you xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't enter many competitions as I need all the time I can get just to keep up with the cards I need to send to family and friends. I hope this one fits the criteria and that you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the cards are gorgeous. I wouldn't be able to pick a winner either!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x