Tuesday 1 March 2011

Inspired by a Song

Hi Everyone

I would like to thank everyone who entered our challenge last week to alter a shoe box. A bit of a challenge for sure but then that's what our challenge is all about trying new things and having fun!
The winner of the Craft Barn voucher chosen at random is

Number 3
Nicky

so if you'd like to take up the offer of being our Guest Design Team member and receive your voucher, please contact the TioT team using the email address.
This week is back to week 1 so your project must be a CARD and the theme has been chosen by me (Pat) . I'd like you to make a card which is inspired by a song. Plenty of scope there I think and I really look forward to seeing what you choose. The challenge is sponsored this week by our good friends at One Stop Card Crafts who are donating a £10 voucher to the lucky winner chosen at random. So don't forget to add a link to them in you post to qualify.

Without further ado here are the DT's fantastic creations starting with our brilliiant Guest Design Team member
Lyndi.



"I'm forever blowing bubbles"






" Memories"


Pat


" A little bird" by Annie Lennox



"Tie a yellow ribbon"






"In an English Country Garden"





"Warwick Avenue" by Duffy

Janet




"Tea for two and two for tea"
(see my blog for details of the song!)

Michelle




Material Girl - Madonna

Emma


Life on Mars - David Bowie

Ildiko

Life by Elvis Presley

Brilliant aren't they, well done team!!

So as we are back to the beginning of the month here is the next
altered art theme for the last challenge of March -
alter a frame - any sort of frame so let your imagination run wild!
March is also our first 5 week Month so we will have an extra challenge at week 4 called The Wild Card! We are quite excited at the prospect of playing with the Wild card week.
Back to this weeks Card Challenge Now it's over to you and have fun!!
Pat xx


13 comments:

  1. What fantastic inspiration from the DT!!!! Thanks ladies...going to try my best to play along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi everybody.
      Did your cell phone ringtone satisfy you? Do you like your ringtone? You worry? You are finding? I will introduce you to a unique and attractive ringtone. Latest 2020 ringtone. You can visit my homepage to search and reference more ringtones: Zigtone

      Here are the most installed ringtones in 2020, you can refer to:
      Charlie bgm ringtone
      https://zigtone.com/hindi/cute-ringtone/
      Download
      Patlamaya devam ringtone


      Hope my ringtone can please you. Free ringtones for everyone can be placed at home. Wish you have the best ringtone selection for your mobile phone. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Really like your theme this week what a great idea ! my entry is on my blog. Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely brilliant ideas from the dt :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great song titles from the DT. I happen to have blogged an appropriate card today here, will check back later and see if Mr linky is around.

    I must confess the altered bit at the bottom of the post has my slightly confused. Is that advance notice of the challenge so something can be made and saved until the challenge is announced?

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DT work this week. I have my entry ready to post but can't find the link, am I just being thick!!!
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely DT cards. Here is my card, I am assuming I post here, as I cannot find a mr. linky http://lynnscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2011/03/try-it-on-tuesday-challenge.html
    Hope this works.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Folks thanks for the fab comments and your patience with the linky tool!
    yes Kate - we give you advanced warning of the altered theme so you have thinking and planning time before the week it begins - altered art is sometimes something that just evolves and takes some time to put together so we dont want to put folks off by expecting them to do it all in just a week - hope that explains x Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun and unique challenge!!!
    I went with an oldie - 'Celebration' by Kool and the Gang.
    Great inspiration from the team - thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great challenge-loved doing it thank you

    chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the challenge and for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you like Indian music? There are many singers and musicians who have succeeded in the field of Indian music. How about you? I have the best sound quality that I want you to refer and install to leave a review for my home page here: https://bestringtonesfree.net/

    My favorite collection of Indian music in 2018

    https://bestringtonesfree.net/jab-bhi-teri-yaad-aayegi-ringtone-download/
    https://bestringtonesfree.net/kaala-bgm-ringtone-download/
    https://bestringtonesfree.net/sataasat-ringtone-download/
    https://bestringtonesfree.net/nindaraan-diyaan-ringtone-download/
    https://bestringtonesfree.net/ki-karaan-ringtone-download/

    Hope my collection will bring a new look to the world of ringtones and the best electronic ringtones for your mobile phone. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x