Tuesday 19 July 2011

Steampunk

Hello Fellow Crafters!


Wonderful birds and bees tags this week here is the randomly chosen winner


Number

True Random Number Generator

Result:
10Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Which is




Well done please get in touch via the TioT email addy



Onto this weeks anything goes challenge which is to use steampunk in your creations. Whilst trying to find a definition of what steampunk is I cam across this site where it would appear it is open to interpretation.



We have a lovely Guest designer Gerda - who has made 2 fantastic projects for us to be inspired by; here they are.






And here is the rest of the team to offer their inspiration


























As you can see - its a quirky concept but not without its own beauty. Hope you have fun creating something "Steampunk" for this weeks anything goes challenge here at


Try it on Tuesday.














6 comments:

  1. Hiya girls, Hope my card is "steampunkie" enough for this cahllenge, love the steampunk, just bought a really nice kit. Your inspiration is gorgeous. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Challenge again! And wonderful inspiration. The link to Gerda's blog is not working. I wanted to visit her but the message said the blog doesn't exist. Is it just me?
    Michelle *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the broken link Michelle I have sorted it now :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great challenge! thanks for the chance to play along. :)


    The link wouldn't let me link up direct to my entry, so I have just linked up to my blogspot, Hope this is ok?

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! All I can say is your design team has out done themselves. Every creations is out of this world awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Something I made that I posted this week just happened to be steampunk.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x