Tuesday 16 August 2011

Anything goes

Hi there everyone
Neil here for this week's challenge which is anything goes. I know that for a lot of folks it's holidays, or schools just gone back in America so time to create is sometimes hard to find. Though I hope that big or small, short or tall; you will find something that you can do!!
Thank you for those who entered last weeks tree tag challenge.
The winner is

Number 10

Congratulations

The design team have some fab things to inspire you.

I decided to alter an empty Rock candy Distress crackle jar

Before

After

And here's more inspiration from my teamies......


















Sometimes its good to just go with the flow and I love the variety our fabulous team have come up with! Wonder where Michelle and Janet have been playing though?

So have a play - go with your creative flow and leave it with us here so we can come and admire your project

Happy Crafting x



16 comments:

  1. Wow - I can't believe I have won! I'm having a very lucky day! I will email you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the DT's creations :)
    Can't believe my linky is giving me such trouble today :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linky will not show my piccy - have tried 7 times! The link works though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOmetimes it is good to just go with the flow as you said! :-) Nice DT examples!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Linky is just being a pain everywhere today. Grrrr. Great work by DT. Hugs, dj1952

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab DT creations!

    Lovely entries,good luck all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for a wonderful challenge and the DT Inspirations are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful projects from the DT and the other crafters, :) X X

    I've added my link (#124) and wish everyone Good Luck.

    Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Who doesn't love Anything Goes. Great job DT's. I particularly loved the altered objects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your samples ... but my favorite is the creepy girl! she is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is some pretty awesome work by your DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Terrific inspiration from the DT! Love the altered crackle paint bottle. Thanks for hosting a great challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous DT makes and a lovely challenge, loads of lovely entries
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x