Tuesday 15 January 2013

Lets get Stitchy- Real or Faux

Hello all! We hope everyone is staying healthy with all this flu going around.

Fabulous entries for our New Stash challenge. Its going to be a touch choice again to choose our favourites!

Crafty -emblies is our sponsor for January, with a £10 store voucher for our lucky winner this month.

And now onto our new challenge.
This fortnights theme is "Lets get stitchy" , so we would like to see all your projects including some type of stitching whether its real or faux we can;t wait to see how you use it.

Lets take a look at some projects the Design Team created to help inspire you!




























Are you inspired yet? We sure hope so. No we Cannot wait to check out your creations. Just link them up below and we will be around to check them out. 

Remember to check out the challenge rules at the top of the page. We don't like having to disqualify such fabulous entries for not following the challenge rules. 



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration, have to get my thinking cap on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful projects!! Thank you for a fun challenge, as I LOVE stitching on my projects and cards!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I do not know how I missed the 5 challenge limit as I try to be very careful. I have removed my entry. Thank you Sandee, for your very sweet comment. I am sorry to have wasted time on illegal entry but you were very sweet and that was nice. hugs to all

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x