Tuesday 18 March 2014

Music is our new theme at Try it on Tuesdays

Thank you to the folk who joined us for our last challenge.
Its time to announce our new challenge theme.
'Music'.
As always what you make is up to you,  maybe a song has inspired you, musical instruments, papers  etc.

We are pleased to welcome  Mirella DK as our Guest Designer  for this challenge,  she was one of our recent Top 5 winners and we were delighted when she agreed to be with us this challenge.
Please be sure to stop by her blog and say hello.

Mirella DK

 Hi , I'm Mirella DK, a Spaniard living in the Scottish highlands. I've been card-making for about 3 years, after getting the crafting bug when I started scrap-booking after my daughter was born. It is my passion and it keeps me sane! I like to try different styles, although my favourite by far is the shabby chic distressed look. I call it my 'messy style'. I find it hard to leave an empty space on my cards. Thank you to the Try it on Tuesdays team for having me this week.



Now on to some more inspiration from our design team

Valerie

Zandra

Avril

Laura

Yvonne

Cindy

Evil Edna



Now its over to you, we look forward to seeing what you make and visiting your blogs.
Please link up your project below.

Have a wonderful week.
The TIOT Team.

6 comments:

  1. I love the versatility of the design team's entries. Blesssings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which ringtone do you use?
      Hello friends
      Do you like live music? Powerful ringtones? Ringtones help us stay awake. I have collected a lot of powerful songs and created a unique ringtone for you to reference. Here are 4 hot tunes in 2020, you can install by following the instructions without spending a lot of time:
      Baby girl ringtone
      Download
      Sunn Zara ringtone download
      https://zigtone.com/bollywood/eshare-teri-karti-nigah-ringtone/

      Visit my homepage to find more types of ringtones: Zigtone.com

      Your review will help me improve my ringtone better. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Truly great inspirations from all DT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always great to see so many different mediums in these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will introduce the ringtone samples for you to reference and can be installed by following the instructions below:Download

    Free ringtones. Quality ringtones. What are you waiting for? Set up your cell phone ringtone. Wish you have the best choice about ring tones!
    instructions below:
    - Tera Fitoor ringtone - ringtonesmobile
    - Dil Meri Na Sune ringtone - ringtonesmobile
    - Naino Ki Jo Baat ringtone - ringtonesmobile
    - tu mera hai sanam ringtone - ringtonesmobile
    - Dil Diyan Gallan ringtone - ringtonesmobile
    Hope my ringtone will bring a new look to the ringtone world. Wish you have the best ringtone. Share your favorite ringtones with the world. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truly great inspirations from all.Here I would like to introduce to you two ringtones in Kesari movie

    Ve Maahi – Kesari ringtone
    Sanu Kehndi - Kesari ringtone
    I hope the ringtones I share will make you satisfied and get the settings for your phone

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x