Tuesday 2 August 2016

Use your left overs and scraps- -- is the new challenge at Try it on Tuesdays

Use your left overs and scraps...

is our new challenge theme.
We're sure you all have these kinds of scrappy bits and pieces,
 that get put to one side to use later,
maybe   they were  too good to throw away, or just a piece of torn paper.

As always what you make  is entirely up to yourselves.
Any style, techniques or medium you use is entirely up to yourselves, as long as you use the theme.

Please tell us about the leftovers you used.

We have Angela joining us for this challenge
 with this fabulous tag made from leftovers

Angela



Now for some ideas from the team





















Now its over to you
We look forward to visiting you and seeing
 how you have used your scraps and left overs.

Have a good week
from the TioT's gang.

5 comments:

  1. Wow what fabulous inspiration from you all - I love them!
    They will certainly make me think about 'left overs' in a different way.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies for all the lovely comments you have left me. It's a pleasure to join you for this challenge, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fun challenge, I love being told to use my snippets/left overs! Awesome inspirations from the DT too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning work by the designers!!! Wow! I am just loving each of their creations. Thank you for this wonderful challenge theme. I am pretty good at using my leftover paper scraps on things, but I forget to use my bits and pieces of stray sequins and flowers, etc.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspiration from the DT. Couldn't resist joining in again as I still have lots of 'Leftovers'. Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x