Tuesday 24 April 2018

Top 5 for....Recycle Something

Top 5

for....Recycle Something

You shared some amazing and fantastic recycling ideas and projects for this challenge.
We had a difficult job to pick out our choices,
so in no particular order here they are.............

Congratulations everyone, 
please grab your Top 5 badge from our sidebar and display it with pride.

There is still another week for you to join in our...
all the information is here.

Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang

7 comments:

  1. Well done to the winners what fabulous makes

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners,and such a great and creative way to recycle! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much... i'm very happy!
    Anna (nonsolocard)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb recycling everyone :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous selection of recycled creativity, congrats to all xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to thank all the DTs who chose one of my recycled pieces this fortnight. It means a lot to me, and I am now showing my badge with pride on my right sidebar. Thanks again, because I feel I am in EXCELLENT company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much for choosing my creation in the Top 5 and congratulations to ll other winners too !!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x