Tuesday 23 April 2019

Top 5 .... for ..... Use a stencil or two at TioT's

TOP 5

for our 
Use a Stencil or two
challenge theme.

Thank you for all your wonderful entries for the theme.
In no particular order our choices are....

 Helen



Congratulations everyone,
please grab your Top 5 badge from our sidebar
and display it with pride.

We would also like to thank
 who was our Guest Designer for this theme.


There is still another  week for you to join our current challenge theme....
 all the information can be found HERE

Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang.

5 comments:

  1. thanks so much for including my contribution. A treat to be amongst such creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry removed my card as it didn't fit the theme - I had gotten confused due to the rush to get the card on my blog, and thought it was a different card!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhh Congratulations everyone !! Your Artworks are all Gorgeous !! Love them ♥
    Wish you a very nice day
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you very much for the honor and congratulations for all of the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to see my card shown among the Top 5. Thanks so much. You DTs made my day. Congratulations to all other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x