Tuesday 21 May 2019

Top 5 for our.... Things with Wings challenge .... at TioT's

Top 5
'Things with Wings'

Thank you for all your fantastic entries for the challenge.
 We enjoying seeing how you interpreted this theme.

In no particular order our choices are....







Congratulations everyone,
please grab you Top 5 badge from our sidebar
and display it with pride.

We would also like to thank 

who was our Guest Designer for this theme.
Caty visited your blogs with us and left comments  for everyone on the TioT's blog.


There is still another week for you to join our current theme 


We are celebrating our 10th Birthday and we would love you to  share your art with us.


Here is  some extra inspiration from the team

Jo


Yvonne


All the information can be found HERE

Have a good week,
from the TioT's gang.

7 comments:

  1. Wow I cannot believe it, thank you very much for all your inspiration and for picking me and congratulations to the rest of projects they're great. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many congratulations to everyone!! Your Art creations are all Gorgeous ♥ It is always very difficult to have to select a few Artworks between so much Talented Artists.

    My congratulations again and we continue creating.

    Happy day and big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhhh, and I also have to say that I LOVE LOVE these Wonderful extra inspirations from JO and YVONNE. Thank you !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card amongst the top 5! Congrats to the other ladies!
    I will proudly display the badg in my blog:)
    Kind regards Ingunn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your continued kindness and support, HUGE Congrats to the top 5 and Caty for her fabulous DT post!! As ever many thanks for the inspiration from the Design Team you really are all wonderful.
    Creative Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, ladies, all your art is gorgeous and Yvonne's and Jo's as well, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for including me in your top picks - I'm so honoured to be alongside such fabulous projects. Great new inspiration too - though sadly I don't think I'm going to find time to join in this time around. Ah well... next time!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x