Tuesday 10 August 2021

Top 5 for ... Feathered Friends

  Thanks so much for joining our Feathered Friends challenge.

We enjoyed visiting you and seeing all your wonderful creations, in no particular order our Top 5 are:

  

 

Billie A


Alice K 

 

Ann

 

Esther 


Congratulations everyone, please grab your Top 5 Badge from our sidebar to display on your blog.

We would also like to thank Elle from Empire of the Cat who was our Guest Designer for this challenge.

 

There is still another week to join our current challenge

Keep it Simple

 

Stay safe and have a good week from the TioT gang.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my "Autumn Blessings" bird card as one of your top picks! I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card. I appreciate it and Congratulations to the other winners. Thank you DT for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danke schön, dass freut mich. Many thanks to pick my card. Congrats to the other winners. Happy crafting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inviting me as Guest Designer! Congrats to all the winners. Elle xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for choosing my card and Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x