Tuesday 28 December 2021

Spotlight 2021

 Are YOU in our 2021 Spotlight?


It's that time of the year when we like to showcase some of
YOUR
fabulous entries to our Challenges
We always appreciate the support you give us here at Try it on Tuesday and
your wonderful contributions always make it difficult for us to pick just 5 Top choices, 
so here we would like to share more of our favourites.......
Are YOU one of them?....


Starting with our last theme for 2020
 
Christmas Sparkle
 
 

 Uplifting/Positive Quote


 
 


 
Winter Blues

 
 
 

Falling in Love
 

Oh So Cute

 


Say it with Flowers


Use a stencil or two
 
 


 
Hello Spring


Make a Rainbow





Inspired by a Song





Make it Feminine


Butterflies
 

For the man in your life


Here comes Summer
 



 
Travel & Adventure
 
 

 


Feathered Friends




Keep it Simple

 
Summer Blooms
 
 
Use Book Pages
 
 
Going Round in Circles
 
 
 
Autumn Blessings
 
 

 Halloween


It's All About Time

Make it Magical



Winter Wonderland
 

 
 
Many congratulations everyone!




We hope you had a very happy Christmas and would like to wish our Guest Designers, Friends and Followers all the very best wishes for the New Year ... from all of us here at Try it on Tuesday! x
 
 
Our first challenge of 2022 will begin on 11th January.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Spotlights and congrats to all the other ladies---A Happy New Year to you all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creations everyone!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely selection of cards and I'm really thrilled to have two of mine in your spotlight, thank you. I love enterning your challenge whenever I have the time and the DT do a wonderful job in providing the isnpiration for us all. Keep up the good work and I look forward to joining you all again in 2022. Wishing you the very best of everything for the New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was SO honored to be included with so many very, very talented artists. Thank you one and all, and thanks for making this a challenge blog that attracts so many incredible mixed media artists.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I'm so honored that one of my cards made your 2021 spotlight! Thanks for all the great challenges you post, I enjoy playing along when I can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to have one of my makes in your spotlight! Thank you for this fab challenge and wish everyone on the DT a wonderful 2022! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you talented Tiot Ladies for the lovely challenges of this year. I'm happy you liked my circle collage and proudly pick the spotlight mark for my blog side.
    Wishing everyone a Happy and safe New Year 💖

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects! Happy New Year for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for choosing my card in 2021 Spotlights .
    A Happy and safe New Year for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring one of my cards - I'm honoured to have been chosen!

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for choosing my winter card in your Spotlights and congrats to all the other ladies.

    A Happy New Year to you all ...

    Greetings from Germany
    Anke

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some fabulous creations in 2021. I was thrilled to see one of mine here! Happy New Year to all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for choosing my card in 2021 Spotlights .
    A Happy and safe New Year for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh goodness 2 mentions thank you so very much for including me in your 2021 spotlights x Well done to everyone I'm sharing the spotlight with. Happy New Year to you all, what ever 2022 brings it's sure to be creative. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a beautiful collection of art!! Thank you for including me here, and for all your arty inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for including me in this list - such an honor to be in with so much crafty goodness! Best of the new year to all! :o) Nancy J

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x