Tuesday 15 February 2022

Top 5 for ... Add A Quote

 Thanks so much for joining our Add A Quote challenge.

We really enjoyed visiting you and seeing all your wonderful creations, in no particular order our Top 5 are:

 

 

 

Vicki

 

Tee

 


 

 

Congratulations everyone, please grab your Top 5 Badge from our sidebar to display on your blog.

 

There is still another week to join our current challenge

All Loved Up

We are pleased to have Nancy from Inkblocks joining us as our Guest Designer for this challenge with this pair of adorable Valentine's cards, aren't those little hedgehogs super cute! Please be sure to check out Nancy's blog.
 




 
Stay safe and have a good week from the TioT gang

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for chosing my card for the Top 5! Had fun making a cute stamp into this! I love playing along in the TIOT-challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so kindly for choosing my page for a top 5 spot! Really honored to among these amazing creations! Congrats to everyone! Thanks for the great challenges and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 5! Love the inspiration always found at Try It On Tuesday challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those Penny Black Hedgies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm so happy! Thank you for honoring my project šŸ„°

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh thank you for choosing my page - I don't often share my art journal so this was a real boost

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x