Tuesday 29 August 2023

Top 5 for ... Sing A Song

 Thanks so much for joining our Sing A Song challenge.

We really enjoyed visiting you and seeing your wonderful projects, our Top 5 in no particular order are:

Pauline 


Silke

Congratulations everyone, please grab your Top 5 Badge from our sidebar to display on your blog.

We would also like to thank Steph for joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge.

 

There is still another week to join our current challenge:

 
Stay safe and have a good week from the TioT Gang.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a gorgeous Top 5 selection, and I'm thrilled to have my make included! Thanks so much! And congrats to Pauline, Silke, Tony and Elizabeth! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realize I'm late visiting. Life has gotten in the way of computer time for a couple of months. I feel so honored to be among such an amazing group of artists. Congratulations to all and thank you for choosing Bleubeard and me, too.

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x