Hello everyone and welcome to our first challenge with our new format. First for some of the new changes in the format.
- All our Challenges will now be "anything goes" for the medium. As long as you stay within the them you can make a card, altered project, ATC, scrapbook page or tag. Just be sure that your project stays within the theme of the challenge.
- You may enter your project in multiple challenges but please do limit the total to 5 that would be 1 for ours and 4 others.
- Please mention and link to our sponsor in your post. They love to see you do that.
- One luckly winner will be randomly drawn for our sponsor prize.
- Our Design team will then pick their top 5 entries from the challenge and each will get one of our new blinkies to proudly display. Our Top entry will be asked to join us as a guest designer on a future week Guest designer week posting.
- And finally the most important thing to remember is to HAVE FUN!
And now that the fine print is taken care of lets get onto this weeks challenge. Our theme for this week is "Wonders of Watercolour" We would like to see all your "Watercolour" techniques.
This week we are being sponsored by our wonderful friends at One Stop Card Crafts. So one lucky winner will receive a gift voucher from them.
Just take a look at the wonderful creations our design team had been busy coming up with......
Congratulations to the regular and new DT members for their wonderful samples of water colouring. May I also comment on how exciting and pleasing it is to see the new format, which I am sure will prove to be very interesting and appealing. Best wishes and good luck to everyone. CazReplyDelete
Love the new format for the challenges. The DT projects are wonderful as always and it's great to see meet the new DT members. Good luck to you all.ReplyDelete
Thanks both of you, we are excited too and of course we wouldn't be here if it wasnt for your hard work too. Missing you both x MReplyDelete
Thank you for the challenge--this was my first attempt at water coloring, so it was a real challenge! :) All the DT creations are superb--LOVE them!!! :)ReplyDelete
great DT samples. Thanks for the challenge :) lainey xReplyDelete