Tuesday 17 October 2017

Top 5 for Time or Clocks.....at TioT's


Its time to announce our
TOP 5
choices for the ....Time or Clocks challenge

You shared fantastic entries with us and we  enjoyed visiting your blogs.
In no particular order our choices are.....













Congratulations everyone
please grab your winners badge from our side bar and display it with pride.

There is still another week for you to join the fun with our current challenge theme....
all the information is HERE

We hope you all have a good week,
from the TioT's gang

5 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for choosing my journal page as part of your Top 5! I always enjoy joining your challenges as I find them so inspiring and everyone is so friendly and welcoming! 😁. Congratulations to all the other winners! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for selecting my ATC!!!
    And congrats to the other winners...gorgeous work by all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks so much, made my day! I really enjoyed looking at all the entries - thanks for a brilliant challenge blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the top 5 pick! I'm so honored! Congrats to the others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Beautiful makes!

    ReplyDelete

Huge thanks for taking the time to visit us and leave a comment The Try it on Tuesdays team really appreciate it x